The Los Angeles Times has a major new food festival in May 2017. FOOD BOWL will celebrate L.A.’s dynamic and influential food scene while promoting awareness about food waste and hunger.
The Times is Southern California’s largest daily newspaper and LA’s No 1 media brand.
• Top 5 U.S. news website
• No. 1 news and information site in L.A.
• An average of 55 million monthly unique visitors
• 161 million average monthly page views
• Home to the Pulitzer Prize-winning food critic Jonathan Gold and his list of 101 best restaurants in Los Angeles
• Produces over 90 events every year including The Taste.
Senior Event Coordinator
Joey Leff & Max Block
Programming & Event Coordinator
PR & Social Media Inquiries
Night Market Vendors